Fiber and xDSL
Even Faster. Even Further.
Fixed-line networks in a permanent state of change.
The telecommunications industry has undergone rapid change in recent years. Disruptive technological innovations, new products and services, and limited customer loyalty are some of the key challenges xDSL and fiber operators are facing.
It’s certainly a tough environment to thrive in. Still, there are new opportunities that come along with change. Solon supports its clients in identifying and utilizing the sweet spots.
Some examples of our work
- Product and Go to Market strategy
- Fiber sales and deployment strategies maximizing leverage of fiber assets (“Route Uniqueness”)
- Pricing strategies (residential, business, wholesale)
- Driving penetration of FTTx and VDSL: High-Impact Tactical Programs (pre-sale, market tiering, marketing and sales effectiveness)
- Value maximization of copper networks
- Launch and roll-out of new products and offers
- IPTV strategies
- Customer value maximization, churn reduction and customer win-back
- Network roll-out plans and capex optimization