See what makes Solon tick.
Share our culture and our values.
A variety of people from a wide academic spectrum work at Solon. Physicists cooperate with philosophers, lawyers with businessmen, and arts managers with mathematicians.
All employees have excellent logical, analytical and communicative abilities. But more than this, they all have high levels of entrepreneurship and creativity in common. We value people with initiative and the courage to try new things. Early on in their career, Solon consultants are asked to contribute to the development of the firm in addition their client work. This could be through engaging in one of our practices (media, telecommunications, technology and innovation, private equity and corporate finance) or by helping to run our processes such as recruitment and training.
Our staff actively contributes to their communities and Solon conducts pro bono projects supporting charities and organizations chosen by them.
- You can have a positive impact from the start
- You take on responsibility early in your career
- We focus on exciting industries: media and telecommunications
- We offer three attractive locations: Munich, London, Budapest
- Exchange program with our partner Altman Vilandrie & Company (based in Boston, New York, and San Francisco)
- Client dedication: we serve our clients with all our expertise and effort
- Meritocracy: your career is driven by what you do at Solon
- Accessibility: we maintain flat hierarchies
- Participation: we grow our firm together with you
- Having fun: without this work would not be worth our time